How you can support
Get closer to Celtic Connections, become a Celtic Rover
Celtic Rover ensures you make the most of your Celtic Connections experience with a range of exclusive benefits that bring you closer to the festival. All while supporting Celtic Connections and its Education and Outreach Programmes.
Thanks to Celtic Rover members, hundreds of school children across Scotland learn about traditional, folk and world music through this fantastic programme every year.
Each Membership includes:
- Support the future of Celtic Connections festival and live traditional music
- Priority booking for selected shows
- 15% Ticket Discount - 10% from 3 January 2024*
- Exclusive discounts, offers and event invitations**
- Celtic Rover news and updates
** Celtic Rover membership does not guarantee access to behind-the-scenes events. These events must be booked in advance and access is on a first come first served basis.
Celtic Rover Single - £35
Celtic Rover Joint - £55
Celtic Rovers - helping support the future of traditional music
As a charity we rely on the kindness of supporters and sponsors to deliver the festival you know and love. Your donations not only help protect the future of live traditional music but that of the Celtic Connections festival.
If you are able to, please consider making a donation to support us. Any amount, no matter the size, will make a difference.
If you would like to make a donation on our website using your credit or debit card please visit our secure payment site and select Celtic Connections as the appeal.
If you prefer to give through any other method please call 0141 276 9515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a member of the Development team.
Terms and Conditions
- Membership is valid from date of purchase until the end of the festival – 4 February 2024
- Celtic Rover memberships are subject to availability and may be withdrawn from sale at any time.
- Each Celtic Rover membership entitles you to buy one (Single membership) or two (Joint membership) discounted tickets per event at the festival. Additional discounted tickets are not permissible
- Priority booking is available for selected shows including those at Glasgow Royal Concert Hall Main Auditorium and Strathclyde Suite. Some exclusions may apply.
- Priority booking is limited and will be available on a first come first served basis. If you are unable to get tickets in advance you will be able to purchase these when they go on general release.
- Ticket discounts exclude workshops. Some exclusions may apply.
- Tickets purchased with a Celtic Rover membership are for use by you; the cardholder and where applicable (Joint membership) for you plus one guest.
- You can purchase additional tickets however, these will not qualify for any Celtic Rover discount and must be purchased at the full advertised price. Please note, we reserve the right to cancel any additional tickets where a discount has been applied incorrectly.
- You may be asked to present your membership card/confirmation email when collecting or using these discounted tickets to gain entry to the venue.
- In the event of these ticket limits being exceeded for any event we will contact you and request that you pay the full price for any additional tickets. Please note that we also reserve the right to cancel any inappropriately discounted tickets.
- Misuse of benefits may result in your membership being withdrawn.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to any other terms and conditions applicable to tickets.
- To purchase a Rover membership and/or ticket, you must create an account with Tickets Glasgow online.